We currently do not have any open boarding spots.
Full Care Board includes:
- 24/7 Turnout: Pasture in good weather and dry lot with sand/bluestone footing and covered area in inclement weather. We bring the horses in 2x day for AM and PM feeding.
- 12 x 12 matted stall, cleaned daily
- Eastern Timothy Hay and Alfalfa
- Meals twice a day: owner provides grain and any supplements
- Blanket and Fly Mask Management
- Water cleaned daily
- Salt block provided
- 150′ x 150′ Outdoor Sand Arena
All disciplines are welcome. Owners live on site. Perfect place for a retiring horse or a boarder looking for a quiet and private barn. Trails are available. Training also available, but not required to board.